Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Well, hello there!

So this is my very first post here, hopefully there will be more after this! Basically what I'm doing here is 'broadening my art network' -if there's such a thing. I'll try my best to publish my latest work here, just as I do on DeviantART.com... And I'll be honest and say I'm a bit lagging on uploading pics on Flickr.com

Man I hope I get some followers...so I don't feel like I'm rambling on here to myslef lol.

Here's some of my first shots, enjoy!
(Note all my work published here is Copyright Crystal Ice, and is not to be used without permission.)


These first two photos were taken at Manzanilla Beach, Trinidad on Carnival Monday



These two photos were taken at Caura River, Trinidad on Carnival Tuesday



The first photo here was taken at Tyrico Bay, Trinidad. The other is a photomanip that was inspired by World Earth Day, and the need to Go Green!

No comments:

Post a Comment